Your struggle is real

You will find real impact with quantum leap results here

  • Ready to loosen the mind’s grip and delve into what’s really happening in your biofield?

  • Ready to decondition and reveal who you really are? To go forth with your very own user’s operating manual?

  • Ready to BE the correct version of yourself? To live the life that was meant for you?

  • Ready to actually cleanse and heal from the inside out?

If you are indeed ready to embrace and take ownership of your journey, I will create honored space and time for us and be a reliable and aspirational partner.

You will be well supported by an attuned, integrous, and intuitive life coach that has masterfully integrated a suite of synergistic modalities to bring a powerful entourage effect to your transformation, as you refashion your life for the rest of your days.

Coaching Programs

(Available both on-site and/or remote)

Terms & Conditions

  • All programs require a 25% non-refundable down payment* with the remaining 75% paid monthly.
  • Down payment is due before the 1st session.
  • 1st monthly payment is due before the 2nd session, then monthly from that date for the rest of the term (i.e., 6 total monthly payments for a 6-month term). Please timely book your 45-min On Boarding Call to align your intentions to a draft schedule for the program period.
  • Cancel at any time and unpaid monthly payments will cease.
  • There is a grace period for making up missed sessions beyond the term. It is 15 calendar days for the 3-month package, 30 calendar days for the 6-month package, and 45 calendar days for the 12-month package.
  • If you upgrade to another program, the difference between the down payments will also become non-refundable.

The sessions listed below are suggestions only. You and I will design a tailored program for you.

3-Month ($1,200)

$300/M ($300 down*)
  • Biofield Tuning (3 x 90min)
  • Deep Energy Healing (2 x 90min)
  • Regression Hypnosis (1 x 120min)
  • Human Design (3 x 90min)

6-Month ($2,400)

$300/M ($600 down*)
  • Biofield Tuning (6 x 90min)
  • Deep Energy Healing (4 x 90min)
  • Regression Hypnosis (2 x 120min)
  • Human Design (6 x 90min)
  • Adrenal Rhythm Reset (3 x 60min)

12-Month ($3,800)

$240/M ($920 down*)
  • Biofield Tuning (9 x 90min)
  • Deep Energy Healing (7 x 90min)
  • Regression Hypnosis (4 x 120min)
  • Human Design (12 x 90min)
  • Adrenal Rhythm Reset (6 x 60min)